The Trigger Sport tyre rolls fast on asphalt, hard-pack, and gravel paths, making it ideal for anyone looking to get the most out of a smooth cyclocross or gravel course.
It features a solid casing for improved comfort and handling through corners, while the durable compound makes it smooth rolling and tough enough for the rigors of a 'cross course.
Even better, the 38 and 42mm sizes feature our BlackBelt flat protection for added piece of mind while you're riding over gravel or rough surfaces.
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Bead: Wire
- Compound: 60a, 38 and 42 have 70a
- Flat Protection: 38 and 42 have BlackBelt
- 700 x 33mm, PSI 50-100, approximate weight 405g
- 700 x 38mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 515g
- 700 x 42mm, PSI 50-100, approximate weight 560g
- 700 x 47mm, PSI 50-75, approximate weight 595g