The Specialized Atlas XC Pro Short is designed specifically to deliver supreme comfort in the form of durable trail-wear that won’t hinder your performance.
Featuring a unique ergonomic cut that delivers an unrivalled fit, these Specialized MTB Shorts have a bonded seam construction that prevents rips and tears.
These baggies are crafted from VaporRize fabric which possesses excellent stretch properties and outstanding moisture transfer to keep you feeling dry and fresh all day.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics are highly stretchable, lightweight, and durable, while retaining a heightened focus on moisture management to leave you cool, dry, and comfortable out on the trail.
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT™ access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with SWAT™ bib shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition.
- Bonded seam construction eliminates the need for traditional stitched seams, drastically reducing weight and friction while improving comfort, fit, and long-term durability.
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts.
- Removable liner with Body Geometry Mountain Chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 12.5" inseam with tapered leg fit (size 34" waist) falls above the knees, leaving ample room for pads without interfering on climbs.