Not only are you running the trails in any conditions, but you're also out there in any season.
From fresh snowfall to muddy mountain runoff, nothing can quite keep you off the trails, which is why the Salomon Speedcross 5 GTX Trail Running Shoe will be your new favorite trail companion.
This newest version of Salomon's classic trail shoe is designed to thrive in sloppy conditions, and the addition of a Gore-Tex membrane makes it a true all-season workhorse.
Soaked toes on winter trail runs are a thing of the past thanks to the waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex technology, which not only keeps your feet dry, but also ensures they won't feel too much trapped heat when you start to really get moving.
Meanwhile, the rest of the shoe features updates that help it thrive in the most unfavorable conditions.
Deeper and more widely spaced outsole lugs help you dig into mud and snow, while a softer and tackier rubber compound provides targeted grip in soft conditions.
There's a unique heel-unit design in the midsole that helps you keep a controlled descent even when it's steep and muddy, while the forefoot maintains flex so you can keep a speedy and powerful stride on steep uphills, no matter how much they resemble a sloppy obstacle race course.
A Sensifit upper creates a snug and supportive fit that'll help you navigate technical terrain, and the Quicklace adjustment system ensures a secure fit that won't slip or slide out if it gets soaked with rain, snow, or mud.
- Stay dry and moving quickly in this waterproof mud-loving shoe
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry in snow, rain, and mud
- Deep and widely spaced lugs offer traction in soft trail conditions
- Updated rubber compound provides targeted grip on softer surfaces
- Heel unit helps you stay controlled on snowy descents
- Sensifit upper is snug and supportive on technical mountain terrain
- Quicklace adjustment system doesn't loosen when it gets wet
- Max-cushion midsole protects feet while offering comfort and support